Assignments

Little People/Big world

Jump Start your photography

1. Go To the movies
  2. Go thorugh my cd covers
  3. Listen to my favorite music
  4. Shoot an sporting event
  5. Look 360
  6. see an art show
  7. Shoot my family
  8. Shopot my favorite food
  9. Shoot in the dark
  10. Use a prop in an intersting way
Proposal Questions
1.I’m representing the company HyperX.
2.This product is a high-end headset.
3. The target audience is gamers.
4. I would expect this to be on a website related to tech.
5. I use my iPhone 7 plus.
6. The flash of my old phone and window light.
7. I use my keyboard, mousepad, and mouse.
Graduation cover
Man and nature

Social media Trends

1. Reel at social medie- Short and snapppy video to post about your brand.
  2. Making new friends- Making connections with other people and expanding your brand.
  3. Stories capabilities- videos of temporary contant in 15 to 30 sec videos.
  4. Replace Face to face with screen to screen- which is lives in social medias.
  5. make eCommerse Even Easier- When the numbers in social media are increasing and offering eCommerce capabilities, you could sale products and get loyal customers.
  6. Content strategy- get recomendations on social media to people with the same interest andhave engagement with others.
  7. text-Heavy on facebook- facebook can help you grow by micro-blogs caption in social media.
  8. Kepp what’s behind the brand and behind the screen at the forefront- showcasing the brand’s personality amoung other group ages or different gens.
I like this image because it shows people could have defects and still keep going, how they mixed different pictures into one, I like the size of the head of this image too, also how the color of the person have a contrast with dark yellow face.
Pop Art
Light painting
Public and priv portrait

Job hunting in Indeed

The first job was a studio assistant which was was prop stylist and collaborate with category manager and assist photographes in setting up new products shots. The requeriments is At least a High school diploma and being able to carry up 40 lbs.

The second job was Newborn Photographer which is I will capture each baby’s first portait and present/sell photo packages and specialty items. The requirements are camera and photgraphy experience, have a portfolio, High school diploma is required, PC/computer keyboarding skills, bilingual, and being able to work with others.

Oil paint landscape

Canon lens experience

The canon lens experience was really good and amazing because of the amount of lens their could be. Their are many different for every type of different of photography with many different ajustments. For example, their are lenses that can open reallly wide, and how macro lenses can get really closes to objects and see every little detail from that object. The photojournalist carrer seems interesting because of the good and bad moments happening in the world can be capture.

This photo was taken by Nasa in 1995 with the hubble space telescope. This image impacts me by having a good clearitya and show lots of details of outer space that majority of people can’t see. This image shows the great things that that the universe can show us. Many people can see different shapes that this image show us. For example, I see a bunch of animals on top of each other. So it shows how people can see it in a different way than others.

This affected my emotions by how peaces of art can be made out of anything such as matter from space. With nobody creating it and it was just natural. The clouds of matter does show many images and it shows how people can interpretated this image in many different ways.
work like Sandy Skoglund
work like Wassily Kandisky
Levitation
I feel like this movement can be a powerful movement for the community. This issue is big because there is a lot of racism in society. But at the same time there not. Police brutality brings up this argument and the number of people who joined this movement for the people. I choose this topic because is a big thing that is happening right now.

2021 Silver List

Mikael Owunna work is nice and unique which can be one of the reasons his on the Silver List. His work is unique because he shows pictures of people with a galaxy theme. His website is really simple with an easy format. I like his work because he different people in different posses were the background is black and the person has a galaxy theme in their whole body.

Hernease Davis, her work is also unique but her work looks more like paintings. One of her series that I like is “A WOMB OF MY OWN (MISTAKES WERE MADE IN DEVELOPMENT”. That series is about paintings or photos of a human silhouette with a black background, with people in different poses. Her website is simple but easy to get used to.

Shadows series of 4
Vintage “Tin Type” Image
DC x Marvel

10,000 shopping spree

• ASUS 15.6″ Republic of Gamers Zephyrus G15 GA502IV Gaming Laptop
  • Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 28-70mm Lens and Accessories Kit
  • Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Accessory Kit
  • SanDisk 128GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
  • Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#27 Thunder Gray, 53″ x 18′)
  • Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#01 Super White, 53″ x 36′)
  • Impact BGS-S12-V2 Background Support System (12′)
  • SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1 Type-C External SSD
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (Download, Windows)
  • Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6 Lens for Sony E (Black)
  • Sony FE 24mm f/1.4 GM Lens with UV Filter Kit
  • Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard and MX Master 3 Mouse for Mac B&H Kit
  • Lowepro Fastpack BP 250 AW II (Black)
  • Pearstone HDA-115 High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (Black, 15′)
  • Dell P2719H 27″ 16:9 IPS Monitor
  • GVM 800D-RGB LED Studio 3-Video Light Kit
  • Magnus TR-13 Travel Tripod with Dual-Action Ball Head
  • Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens with Lens Care Kit
  • Total: $9,368.61

David Hockney Picture

Read and Reflect

Being a photographer would be a great job because you can run your own business or work for a business which both are good. The payment is good if you work for somebody, if you have your own business you can earn more money depending on your work quality. Most equipment for photography can be accessible for everyone. You can speciallize on any type of photos so there could be a vareity of companies that you can work for.

Travel poster
Food Pics
framing
color contrast
leading line
Logo
depth of field
Depth of field
Rule of thirds